NOACA is updating its Coordinated Plan
If you or someone you know is elderly or has a disability and/or low income, we want to hear about your experiences navigating the transportation system. NOACA will use the input gathered to update its Plan. During the summer of 2018, NOACA held a series of public meetings and initiated a public survey to gain feedback from riders on the plan. Now, we want to hear from providers! Take our survey below.
Are you a specialized transportation provider in NE Ohio?
Are you a stakeholder or advocate working to connect seniors and individuals with disabilities with safe and reliable transportation?? Take our provider survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CoordPlanProvider
The Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan includes:
- An assessment of available transportation services that identifies current providers
- An assessment of transportation needs for target populations
- Strategies and activities to address identified gaps and redundancies in services
- Prioritization for implementation of strategies and activities based on resources, feasibility, and time
- Federal law requires that projects submitted under the Enhanced Mobility for Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities Program (Section 5310) be included in and consistent with the goals of the Coordinated Plan.
Find a copy of the 2015 Coordinated Plan here.