- Transit Council, February 15, 9:00 a.m. meeting
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Council, February 15, 10:30 a.m. meeting
- Safety and Operations Council, February 15, 1:00 p.m. meeting
- Transportation Subcommittee, March 15, 10:30 a.m. meeting
- Planning and Programming Committee, April 12, 11:30 a.m. meeting
- Executive Committee, May 10, 2019, 11:30 a.m. meeting
Major Rehabilitation of US-20 in Madison Township
History/Background: This project is included in ODOT District 12’s Program
Title: Major rehabilitation of US-20 in Madison Township
Sponsor: Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District 12
Estimated Total Cost: $16,000,000
Proposed Source of Federal Funds: ODOT
- LAK US-20 – 24.99: PID No. 109270 - This project involves major rehabilitation of Ridge Road (US-20), from Townline Road to SR-528, in Madison Township (location map). Work will include minor widening and drainage replacement. The estimated cost of construction (CO), provided by the sponsor, is $16,000,000. The project will be fully funded with Major Rehab Program funds and ODOT District Preservation funds for award in July 2020.
Staff Comment (Summary):
- Consider installation of centerline rumble stripes to mitigate head-on collisions.
- Coordinate with Madison Township on the status and long term maintenance of the sidewalk.
Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Council (BPAC):
- Offset the sidewalk as far as possible from the traffic lane, especially in the higher speed sections.
- Recommend wide shoulders to better facilitate bike travel.
• No comments; recommended for Planning and Programming Committee review.
Planning and Programming Committee:
• No comments; recommended for Executive Committee review.
• No comments; recommended for Board of Directors' review.
Intergovernmental Review and Consultation (IGRC):