• The Section 5307 Capital Formula projects include Rail State of Good Repair, Bus Preventive Maintenance, Bus Replacement Program Vehicles and Spare Parts, NOACA Unserved Areas Projects, Enhanced Rail ADA (Americans with Disabilities) Access, Substation Improvement Program, Light Rail Retaining Wall Reconstruction, Bus Spare Parts Program, West 117th Street Track Bridge Rehabilitation, Tower City East Portal Repairs and (new) Overhead Catenary System (OCS) Rehabilitation Program.
• Section 5337 Rail Formula projects include Rail Preventive Maintenance, Rail Infrastructure Program, On-Call Rail Engineering, Rail Grinding Program, Light Rail Retaining Wall Reconstruction, Substation Improvement Program, Rail Spare Parts Program, West 117th Street Track Bridge Rehabilitation, (new) Warrensville/Van Aken Station Platform, (new) Warrensville/Van Aken Comfort Station, (new) Spiker Nipper Machine Replacement and (new) Signal System Upgrade Program.
• 2018 Capital Formula, State of Good Repair and Bus and Bus Facilities Grants – The grants are being revised and amended to account for a net increase of $5,324,654 ($4,259,722 federal and $1,064,932 local) of formula allocations. RTA is adding Bus (High Intensity Motorbus) Preventive Maintenance funding, funding the East 79th Street Station rehabilitation, increasing bus replacement vehicle funding, reducing funding to the CAD/AVL System, moving the Enterprise Content Management project to a future year and adding (new) OSC Rehabilitation Program.
• 2017 Capital Formula and State of Good Repair and 2016 Capital Formula and Bus and Bus Facilities Grants - The grants will be revised and amended to reduce Bus Replacement Program Vehicle and Preventive Maintenance Rail funding in order to fund the proposed Triskett Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Loading and Storage Facility, renovations to the Triskett Garage Building to be CNG compliant and the East 79th Street Station rehabilitation.
Staff Comment (Summary):
- No Comments; recommended for Planning & Programming Committee review.
Planning & Programming Committee:
- No Comments; recommended for Executive Committee review.
• No comments; recommended for Board of Directors' review.
Intergovernmental Review and Consultation (IGRC):