NOACA's Transportation for Livable Communities Initiative (TLCI) provides assistance to communities and public agencies for integrated transportation and land use planning and projects that strengthen community livability. TLCI advances the goals of NOACA’s Regional Strategic Plan by:
- Developing transportation projects that provide more travel options
- Promoting reinvestment in underutilized or vacant/abandoned properties
- Supporting economic development
- Ensuring that the benefits of growth and change are available to all members of a community
- Enhancing regional cohesion
- Providing people with safe and reliable transportation choices
The TLCI program consists of two components: (1) planning and (2) implementation.
Planning awards help fund planning studies that can lead to improvements to transportation systems and the neighborhoods they support.
Implementation awards help communities move forward with the development and installation of infrastructure from past completed livability studies. Project sponsors are encouraged to submit minimum implementation requests of $100,000. However, projects requiring less than $100,000 will be considered if they exemplify the goals of the TLCI program.
Contact us at at 216-241-2414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Info for Sponsors:||Plans, Reports & Maps:|