In compliance with Federal regulations, NOACA regularly requests feedback from the public regarding proposed plans and projects. Items available for public comment are available for a minimum of 30 days, though sometimes longer. Comments can be submitted by form, if available, or by emailing email@example.com.
- Clean Water 2020 - this plan will replace the current 208 Water Quality Management Plan, Clean Water 2000. Public comment is available through July 20, 2020.
- eNEO2050, An Equitable Future for Northeast Ohio - a comprehensive plan that will guide Northeast Ohio's major infrastructure investments and vision for the future. Multiple opportunities for public involvement are available.
Project Planning Review (PPR) - NOACA policy requires Project Planning Review for all new projects being added to the Transportation Plan and/or Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). PPR is also required for projects that undergo a change of scope or a cost increase greater than 20 percent.
1st Quarter SFY2021 Project Planning Reviews
- DERG Vehicles
- Intersection Improvement at Richmond Rd and Broadway Ave in Glenwillow
- Multipurpose Trail Projects in Bedford Hts and Willoughby
- Traffic Signal Improvements along Monticello Boulevard in Cleveland Hts
- Transit Vehicle Replacements
- E. 66th Street Complete & Green Streets in Cleveland
PRR is a comprehensive process and normally takes three months to complete. View the current schedule for specific dates.
- Staff Review
NOACA staff reviews each project application for completeness and accuracy. Staff will then offer comments with regard to the NOACA Strategic Plan (Going Forward, Together) goals and Long-Range Transportation Plan, AIM Forward 2040.
- Committee Review
Staff comments are distributed to NOACA committees and councils for further review and comment. After a period of review and discussion, the committees make their recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Intergovernmental Review and Consultation (IGRC)
NOACA encourages governmental organizations and communities to review and comment on proposed projects. If you represent a governmental entity and would like to comment on a project, please email us or call 216-241-2414, x285.
- Public Involvement
NOACA welcomes comments from the public about proposed projects. We would appreciate it if you include your city of residence, although it is not required. The public review period lasts until the Board of Directors makes a decision about them.
- Board of Directors Review/Consideration
Only after the full review process is finished does the Board of Directors resolve that Project Planning Review is complete. This action allows the project to be added to NOACA’s long-range Transportation Plan. This is a requirement for a project being added to the Transportation Improvement Program, which is NOACA’s four-year capital budget.
Fiscal Year 2021
Fiscal Year 2020
Fiscal Year 2019
Fiscal Year 2018
Fiscal Year 2017
Fiscal Year 2016
Fiscal Year 2015
Fiscal Year 2014