Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency (NOACA)
1299 Superior Avenue (corner of Superior Avenue and East 13th Street)
Cleveland, OH 44114-3204
NOACA’s office is ADA-accessible. Wheelchair access is available in the back of the building from the parking lot.
Transit Access and Bike Parking
NOACA's office is served by convenient Bus Rapid Transit (BRT), buses and trolleys.
- Greater Cleveland RTA HealthLine: NOACA's office is a 10-minute walk north from two RTA HealthLine stations - E 9th Street/Euclid Avenue and E 14th Street/Euclid Avenue.
- RTA Waterfront Line light rail: NOACA is a 10-minute walk from the North Coast/E 9thStreet station
The following RTA bus routes stop on Superior Avenue near NOACA's office:
- #55 Cleveland State Line BRT
- RTA bus routes #3, 22, 26, 45 and 51 MetroHealth Line
- B Line Trolley stops on the north side of Superior Avenue, between E 12th and E 13th Streets
- C Line Trolley stops on E 13th Street/Rockwell Avenue
Laketran Express buses stop on Superior Avenue near NOACA's office.
Bike racks are available in front of NOACA.