Board of Directors
- Date: 03/13/2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: NOACA
1299 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44114-3204
After consultation with the Ohio Attorney General's office, the Board of Directors meeting scheduled for March 13, 2020, will be held as scheduled.
Ohio’s Open Meetings Law specifically states that public meetings are required to be conducted with the members present in person, and that attendance or participation by any remote means is prohibited.
The Ohio Attorney General’s office is not presently considering any waivers or requests for exceptions or exemptions of the public meeting requirements in light in the coronavirus situation. They have indicated that if meetings are streamed or broadcast to the public, the public can be excluded from in person attendance, but in these situations the members of the public body must still convene in person as required.
Based on this information, the Board meeting will be conducted, with the following changes to minimize the number of persons in attendance:
- The meeting will be live streamed for the public via the NOACA Facebook page. The public will be provided an opportunity for public comment, with comments answered following the conclusion of the board meeting, thus exempting in-person participation.
- A remote Go To Meeting option will be provided to Board members, but members calling in would not be entitled to speak, vote, or participate in the meeting in any way, nor would they count for a quorum.
In addition, the Legislative Meet and Greet that was scheduled for March 13, 2020, will be rescheduled to June 12, 2020, before the regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting.
Presentations from the March 13, 2020 meeting of the Board of Directors:
- Executive Director's Report
- Resolution 2020-009: State Fiscal Year 2021 Draft Overall Work Program and Budget
- Resolution 2020-010: Participation in ODOT's Cooperative Purchasing Program
- Resolution 2020-011: NOACA Board Membership by Population
- Resolution 2020-012: Project Planning Review for 3rd Quarter, SFY 2020
- Resolution 2020-013: Plan and TIP Amendments for 3rd Quarter, SFY 2020
- Resolution 2020-014: NOACA's SFY 2021-2024 Transportation Improvement Program
- Resolution 2020-015: Transportation for Livable Communities Initiative (TLCI) Project Recommendations
- Resolution 2020-016: North Olmsted Facility Planning Area (FPA) Boundary Modification in Olmsted Township, Cuyahoga County