If you provide your employees with information, resources, and incentives for alternative commute options, you will benefit from having a healthier, happier, and more productive staff. It may also benefit your bottom line and your reputation as a company. Consider just some of the benefits of promoting alternative commute options:
- Gain an edge in attracting and retaining high-quality employees
- Reduce parking demand or the need to increase supply
- Be seen as a community leader on sustainable transportation
- Improving your employees’ health, both physical and mental, which can lower your healthcare costs
- Reduce vehicle miles traveled, which can cut mobile emissions and lower carbon pollution
- Make commuting more predictable, saving you money by limiting unforeseen employee delays
- Enjoy commuting tax benefits <link to Tax Incentives & TDM Programs page>. The Federal tax code allows employers to reduce payroll taxes for qualified transit, train, vanpooling, and biking benefits.
Want to get started?
Gohio Commute can help you start taking advantage of these benefits today! Contact our experts at 1-800-825-RIDE or via email.