NOACA is updating its Coordinated Plan
If you or someone you know is elderly or has a disability and/or low income, we want to hear about your experiences navigating the transportation system. NOACA will use the input gathered to update its Plan. Between July 16 and August 2, 2018 NOACA held a series of public meetings to gain feedback on the plan. Missed the meetings? No problem. Take the survey below.
Missed the meetings?? Take our survey!
The Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan includes:
- An assessment of available transportation services that identifies current providers
- An assessment of transportation needs for target populations
- Strategies and activities to address identified gaps and redundancies in services
- Prioritization for implementation of strategies and activities based on resources, feasibility, and time
- Federal law requires that projects submitted under the Enhanced Mobility for Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities Program (Section 5310) be included in and consistent with the goals of the Coordinated Plan.
Find a copy of the 2015 Coordinated Plan here.