NOACA’s long-range transportation plan, Connections+ 2035 (updated in May 2013), provides a vision for the region’s transportation system through 2035.
- Focuses on ten transportation goals
- Emphasizes the interconnectivity of the transportation goals and the role that transportation plays in linking people to jobs, shopping and an improved quality of life
- Identifies major transportation projects to be implemented through 2035
- Addresses the transportation needs of residents and travelers through a safe, accessible, convenient transportation system
- Serves as the framework that allows federal transportation funding to continue to flow into the region
NOACA updates the plan every four years.
One-page summary of Connections+ 2035