On March 10, 2017, the NOACA Board of Directors will consider adding the projects described on this page to Connections+ 2035 - the long-range transportation plan and the State Fiscal Years 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program. The projects will also be reviewed and considered by the following NOACA subcommittee/committees:
Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT)
Estimated Total Cost:
Proposed Source of Federal Funds:
This project is included in ODOT District 12’s Bridge Program.
Proposed Project: The proposed project involves replacing the ramp bridges from I-271 northbound to I-90 westbound, over Eddy Road and mainline I-271 in Willoughby Hills (location map). Work will include new structures on a new alignment.
The project’s estimated total cost is $10,598,421. The estimated cost of preliminary engineering preliminary development-environmental (PEPD-Env.) is $673,461. The estimated cost of preliminary engineering detail design (PEDD) is $424,960. The estimated cost of construction (C) is $9,500,000. The PEPD-Env., PEDD and C will be funded with District Preservation Pavement and Bridge funds and ODOT funds.
- This project is consistent with NOACA’s Connections+ 2035 Goal #3 (Preserve and Improve the Efficiency of the Transportation System).
Intergovernmental Review and Consultation (IGRC):
- Recommend committee and public review in order to obtain comments.
- No comments; recommended for Planning & Programming Committee review.
Planning and Programming Committee:
- No comments; recommended for Executive Committee review.
- No comments; recommended for Board of Directors' review.