About the Awards
If your organization encourages employees and customers to use alternative transportation modes, we want to recognize and celebrate those efforts! Earn bragging rights among your peers for being one of the region’s top organizations for supporting green commuting.
NOACA, in partnership with the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority and Sustainable Cleveland, presents the 2018 Commuter Choice Awards. Northeast Ohio organizations of all shapes and sizes are encouraged to take action by supporting employee health and more sustainable forms of transportation. Participating organizations are eligible to win great prizes and recognition.
Examples of award winning actions that encourage employees to use alternative transportation include:
- Creating and promoting a subsite on Gohio Commute
- Providing free or subsidized transit passes to employees
- Offering secure outdoor and indoor parking for bicycles
- Providing showers, changing areas and lockers for bicyclists and pedestrians
- Allowing employees to telecommute and have flexible work schedules
Entry for the 2018 Commuter Choice Awards will open mid-April!
Organizations are encouraged to create a subsite on Gohio Commute in preparation for the 2018 awards cycle! Contact us at email@example.com for site set-up.
2018 Prizes and Awards
Grand Prizes will be awarded in four categories. There will be one grand prize winner per category:
- Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses (< 100 full time employees)
- Large Businesses (>100 full time employees)
- Small- and Medium-Sized Non-Profits (< 100 full time employees)
- Non-Profit Institutions and Government (>100 full time employees)
Similar to previous years, NOACA will also be providing awards in the following categories: Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Honorable Mention.
View winners from the 2017 Commuter Choice Awards.
For more information call us at 216-241-2414, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.