Register for NOACA's Annual Meeting
Logistics is one of the most dynamic sectors of our economy. It is central to many business operations—to ship products to end-buyers, organize regular supply of raw and finished materials, and provide long-distance forwarding and dispatch services. It is local, regional, national, and international—sometimes all at the same time. But we can also look at transportation logistics in a broader sense, as moving people as well as goods safely, efficiently, and in a variety of modes and a variety of circumstances.
- A welcome and introduction by Adam Friedrick, NOACA Board of Directors President and Medina County Commissioner
- Remarks by Grace Gallucci, NOACA Executive Director, “AIMing Forward to 2040”
- Presentation of the Walter F. Ehrnfelt Jr. Award for Outstanding Regional Contribution
- Keynote Address by Jim Simpson, Chairman, Victory Worldwide Transportation, Inc., a moving and storage company that moves household and office goods for individuals and corporations locally, interstate, and internationally; and previously Commissioner of New Jersey’s Department of Transportation; the head of the Federal Transit Administration; a commissioner of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority; and a member of the New York State Job Development Authority Board
Your support of NOACA’s Annual Meeting will help defray our costs as a public agency and facilitate the meaningful discussions we bring to our community this year and into the future. NOACA’s offers several levels of sponsorship opportunities. See more details here.
- Regional Champion ($2,000): Includes registration for 10
- Regional Steward ($1,000): Includes registration for 5
- Regional Partner ($500): Includes registration for 2
Thank you to our sponsors!
Questions: If you have questions about registering for the annual meeting or sponsorship options, please feel free to call Gayle Godek, Senior Communications Specialist, at 216-241-2414, ext. 283; or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.