NOACA seeks candidates for the following positions.
- Planner III - This position involves the application of advanced planning skills to assigned tasks, under moderate supervision in an office environment. The Planner Ill is an advanced-level position under direct supervision. The Planner Ill is responsible for handling tasks and/or larger projects or sub-projects, as assigned. The Planner Ill must be able to develop, with the supervisor, a work plan for any task or project assigned. The Planner Ill may work on transportation and/or environmental planning efforts, as assigned at the time of hire, in furtherance of the mission of the Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency (NOACA) as a metropolitan planning organization (MPO) and areawide water quality management agency. See full job description here.
- Senior Planner - This position involves the advanced application of planning skills and management skills to assigned projects, under little supervision in an office environment. The Senior Planner is an advanced-level position under the direct supervision of a division director. The Senior Planner is responsible for managing individual projects, including developing a work plan and a budget, if needed, for any project assigned. The Senior Planner is responsible for implementing agency goals and objectives at the project level. The Senior Planner may work on transportation and/or environmental planning efforts, as assigned, in furtherance of the mission of the Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency (NOACA) as a metropolitan planning organization (MPO) and areawide water quality management agency. See full job description here.
- Accountant III - The Accountant will be responsible for assisting with procurement of goods and services, processing of accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and coordination of benefits. Other general accounting duties and special projects as assigned. See full job description here.
- Senior Transportation Engineer - NOACA seeks a motivated, experienced and self-directed candidate for the position of Senior Transportation Engineer in the Transportation Systems Planning (TSyP) Division. The primary focus for this position will be support and delivery of the Regional Safety Program and Transportation Systems Management & Operations (TSMO) Program. Experience and familiarity with traffic signal design, crash data analysis, safety countermeasures, ODOT safety studies, GCAT, ECAT, the OMUTCD and the ODOT Traffic Engineering Manual is preferred. The position will be best served by an individual with traffic engineering, data analysis, and project management skills that also possesses the soft skills needed for collaborating and communicating with internal and external customers. See the full job description here.
- Capital Programs Manager - The Capital Programs Manager oversees all functions associated with development and management of the NOACA Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and assigned federally assisted capital improvement programs. NOACA receives approximately $52 million annually from US DOT through the Surface Transportation Block Grant (STBG), STBG Set-aside (formerly Transportation Alternatives), Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ), and the Enhanced Mobility for Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities (FTA 5310) programs. See the full job description here.
- Manager of Strategic and Long Range Planning – Responsible for activities that support the implementation of the existing Long Range Transportation Plan and build toward development of the next Plan; as well as the planning, development and administration of freight, transit and enhanced mobility planning. See full job description here.
Qualified candidates, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in NOACA.
It is the policy of NOACA that there will be no discrimination of any kind in:
(a) hiring practices and employment opportunities, including promotions, remuneration adjustments, career improvement opportunities, continuing education and general employment conditions; and
(b) administration and procurement of services and supplies and equipment on behalf of the agency.
The policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity
shall be implemented according to an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity plan.
For additional information contact us.