is a free online ride-matching assistance program that helps commuters find carpool partners.
is a free service that helps bicycle commuters find companions for their commute to work.
To find a carpool or a bicycle partner:
- Log onto the OhioRideshare/OhioBikeBuddies website under “New Rideshare User.”
- Provide your name, e-mail address and some basic profile information
- Select Carpool/Rideshare, OhioBikeBuddies, or Carpool and OhioBikeBuddies.
- Enter your starting point and destination.
- Enter your work schedule.
- Select the gender preference of your partner.
- Select “Find Rideshare Matches”
- A map will display a suggested route to work, plus the approximate locations of potential carpool/bicycle partners.
- Contact potential partners by e-mail via the website.
- Your personal information remains confidential.
NOACA can help groups form vanpools. An ideal vanpool group is of five or more commuters who travel long distances for work. For more information on vanpooling, e-mail Tim Kovach
or call him at 216-241-2414, ext. 399.
Advantages of carpooling, vanpooling and bicycling include:
- Saving money on fuel, parking, car maintenance and tolls
- Improving personal fitness
- Expanding your social network
- Helping to reduce traffic congestion
- Helping to reduce air pollution
Click the icon below to register for OhioRideshare
Related Documents and Links: