NOACA’s long-range transportation plan, Connections 2030: A Framework for the 2030 Transportation System (updated in May 2009), provides a vision for the region’s transportation system 25 years into the future.
You may view and download the draft Long-Range Transportation Plan, or view a hard copy at NOACA’s office.
Comments can be submitted:
- By faxing them to NOACA at 216-621-3024; or
- By leaving them on the hotline answering machine, 216-241-2414, ext. 303.
Reader-Friendly Plan Documents
NOACA updates the plan every four years.
- Focuses on ten transportation goals
- Emphasizes the interconnectivity of the transportation goals and the role that transportation plays in linking people to jobs, shopping and an improved quality of life
- Offers strategies for achieving the goals
- Identifies major transportation projects to be implemented within the next 25 years
- Outlines policies, programs and projects that will guide future transportation improvements
- Addresses the transportation needs of residents and travelers through a safe, accessible, convenient transportation system
- Serves as the framework that allows federal transportation funding to continue to flow into the region