NOACA’s Air Quality Planning & Programs are dedicated to improving air quality and increasing public awareness of the impact of air pollution. NOACA administers the Ozone Action Day Program (OAD), Fine Particulate Program (FP3) and is involved in air quality outreach activities.
Our planning activities include the development of State Implementation Plans (SIPs) and Transportation Conformity Analysis for regionally significant transportation projects.
To learn more about the programs, click on the links below:
Air Quality Programs
- Sign up to receive free e-mail advisories when ozone and fine particle pollution levels are expected to exceed the health standard.
- View near real-time air quality monitor readings and air quality forecasts for your area.
- Learn about the health impact of air pollution.
- View the meeting schedule of NOACA’s Air Quality Advisory Committee.
Clean Air Campaigns
Air Quality Planning
- Ozone Action Day Program (OAD) is a voluntary community based effort to reduce ground-level ozone pollution on the hottest summer days.
- Fine Particulate Program (FP3) is dedicated to reduce fine particle pollution by encouraging community based effort.
- View the most recent Air Quality Trends Report.
NOACA plans for air quality improvements in transportation projects.